Just a sample of how we can help…
Financial Reporting –To present the financial statements in a meaningful way to business owners
Frequently, small business owners have overly detailed financial statements, and it is valuable to re-cast the statements at a higher level and include key metrics and ratios as part of the financial statement itself. This presentation is helpful for benchmarking financial performance and frequently necessary for discussions with potential investors or lenders.
- Internal Reporting for Management
- External Reporting for Bankers and Investors
- SEC Reporting for Public Companies
Financial Planning –To get an idea of where a business is going, and to predict its net income and cash flow
Gibraltar CFO has developed an integrated financial planning process that integrates the income statement and balance sheet so that cash flows can be predicted. This process typically answers questions such as: Can I afford this equipment? Am I setting aside the proper amount of cash for tax liabilities? Can I take a distribution this quarter?
- Integrated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Complex modeling of what-if scenarios
Profitability Analysis and Improvement –To understand which products or product lines of the business are profitable (or not)
Gibraltar CFO has extensive experience in product line profitability analysis in both technology and agriculture industries.
- Understand your product/customer profitability
- Make changes as needed
Cash Flow Management –To make sure that all critical payments are made on time, so that there are no “surprises” at critical time points such as making payroll
- Communicate with vendors and customers
- Create systems to predict ups and downs of cash flow in order to properly time investments and withdrawals
Professional Services Management –To manage the external relationships with bankers, CPAs, attorneys, insurance brokers, etc.
Gibraltar CFO has extensive relationships with the top professionals in these fields, and can assist in the management of the client’s existing professionals, or suggest other professionals if necessary.
- Banking Relationships
- Present your financials to the bankers in terms they understand
- Assist in completing financing
Financial Analysis –To dig deeply into the financial statements to spot both positive and negative trends
Gibraltar CFO normally reviews the current year’s financials and the prior two years for new clients.
- Determine which products and customers are profitable, and which aren’t
- Analyze costs to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Identify changing trends, both positive and negative, and recommend improvement strategies